Monmouthshire Show 2022
Following our Annual General Meeting it is with regret that we announce we will not be holding a show in 2022.
The past few years have been difficult for the Society, culminating in country wide lockdowns and ongoing uncertainties. Planning for a show continues throughout the year, involving considerable financial outlay, and the committee consider that the risk to the finances of the Charity is too great this year.
Other events are held on the showground throughout the year, please follow our Facebook page for news and updates.
Rose Webb, Secretary
Monmouthshire Showground for Hire
The Monmouthshire Showground is a picturesque 75-acre site on the banks of the River Wye in Monmouth. It is owned by the Monmouthshire Show Society Ltd and managed by volunteers.
The site is available to hire for events. It is home to the Monmouth Car Boot Sale and other events hosted include point to points, horse, dog and vehicle shows, caravan and camping clubs and charity walks.
- A gently sloping grassy site with stunning views and a wooded backdrop.
- A large hard standing area with hard perimeter tracks.
- A flat main arena with sloping, grass viewing bank.
- Ladies and Gentlemen’s toilet and shower blocks with a separate disabled toilet and shower.
- A septic tank with Elsan/Chemical toilet disposal facility.
- Basic office facilities.
- Drinking water standpipes.
For more information or if you have any questions please email email@example.com or phone 07841 921 002.